Last Updated on June 01, 2017
Welcome to CrediBLL’s Websites! We appreciate your interest in our services and hope to make your on-line experience enjoyable and secure. Your privacy is very important to us and we will make every reasonable effort to safeguard any information we collect.
CrediBLL is a job search marketplace with a specific focus on IT job seekers. Users are assigned talent specialists who will help Prospective Employees find the right opportunity.
Consent to use our services
By providing Personal Information or buying the applications, services or products offered in conjunction with our Websites, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide Personal Information through our Websites.
A note to users outside of the united states
Information we collect
We (or our agents and contractors) may collect and store all or some of the Personal Information that you voluntarily provide through our Websites, including:
- Name, address, and birthdate;
- Other contact information such as email address and/or text address;
- Credit or debit card number;
- Geolocation information;
- Education, professional title, employment background; and
- Social media account IDs.
When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Websites, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Website. When you post messages on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
How we use personal information
- Information Collected by Our Servers. We may collect information directly or through our third party service provider in order to improve the CrediBLL experience for you. This information may include your operating system, type of browser, , domain name, user ID, password, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), , and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. We also use Pixel Tags that are used to track online movements of Web users. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user, however please note that we do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- Google Analytics. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Application. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. We do not share your personal information with these third parties. Please review Google Analytics policies to see what information they collect.
We use Personal Information you provide when you visit or use our Websites to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information and to enhance your experience with us. These uses include:
- Completing transactions, for example, processing your use of our applications or buying our products and services;
- Sending administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Providing and improving customer services, including through email or text communications, or any chat or similar feature available through our services;
- Sending marketing information, we think may be of interest to you;
- Providing a quote for one or more of our products;
- Sending you surveys;
- Authenticating or confirming your identity when you return to your accounts online with us;
- Publishing testimonials identifying our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial;
- Conducting our business, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
- Taking any action that we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time we request your information.
How we share personal information
- to investigate, prevent and detect illegal activities;
- under applicable laws, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice;
- to protect our operations or those of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and
Sharing with Third Parties
- We may share your information with third parties that provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- We may share Personal Information with third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to such communications.
- We will share any Personal Information you provide on our Services for the purposes stated on the Web Page where we collected the information and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may also use aggregate or de-identified information about users for other marketing, blogging, research and other purposes.
- We may share Personal Information and other related data with our affiliates, subsidiary companies, parent companies, agents and contractors.
Social Networking Sites
We may share your information in other limited circumstances, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, including laws outside your country of residence;
- Responding to requests from government or public authorities or otherwise cooperating with authorities pursuant to a legal matter, including authorities outside your country of residence;
- Responding to matters of personal or public safety;
- In litigation, investigations, and other legal matters where the data is pertinent;
- Investigating security incidents;
- In the event of the sale or transfer of us or some of our assets, or in the context of similar business negotiations;
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Websites; and
- Enforcing our Terms of Services.
- An “IP Address” (a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider) may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user access the Websites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
- If you access email or social networking services through our Website, we may allow those services to collect certain anonymous information about your visits to our Websites so they may provide you with advertisements about the goods or services they offer that might be of interest to you.
- To opt out of these cookies and web beacons, visit the National Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking here.
- In some instances, we may combine other information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location), in which we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Anonymous and Aggregate Information
- We may aggregate Personal Information so that it does not personally identify you or any other user of the Websites (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to analyze the percentage of our users who have a particular area code).
- We may remove personally identifiable information to create anonymous data.
- We may use and share anonymous and aggregate information for historical, statistical, or business planning purposes.
- Additionally, we may use and share this information for any purpose except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat this information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described above in “Other Information,” as well as for the purposes for which we use and share information.
Linking to Other Sites
From time to time we may provide links to websites not owned or controlled by us. We do this because we think this information might be of interest or use to you. While we do our best to ensure your privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. A link to a third party website does not constitute or imply endorsement by us. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of information presented on those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of any website you visit. Do not access these links if you do not want them to collect or use your information.
Our online privacy notice for children
Our data protection and security policy
- Our Services are not directed to or intended for children.
- We do not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13 in compliance with laws protecting the privacy of children.
- You can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website to learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- If a child under the age of 13 submits Personal Information and we learn of this, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Please contact us immediately if you believe that we may have any Personal Information from a child under the age of 13.
We take reasonable precautions to safeguard the Personal Information transmitted between visitors and the Websites and the Personal Information stored on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the Website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Changes to this privacy notice
California privacy rights
- We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time.
- We will post the revised Privacy Notice on our websites or announce the change on the home page of the website.
- You can determine when we revised the Privacy Notice by referring to revision date at the bottom of the notice.
- Any changes will become effective when we post the Privacy Notice on our websites.
- By continuing to use the Services following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Notice, in whole or in part, you can choose to not continue to use the Services.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, entitles California customers to request information relating to whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Online communication practice
If you email us, please do not include information you want to keep private. It is possible that your e-mail communication may be accessed or viewed inappropriately by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to send us information that you want to keep completely private, please use a method other than e-mail.
Other online communications
We may send you electronic newsletters, information about products or services we offer, and other marketing communications. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails from us, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom or each email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related e-mails from us, we may still need to send you important administrative message, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Mailing Address: 39510 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 110, Fremont, CA 94538
© CrediBLL Inc. 2023. All Rights Reserved