We’re currently looking for a Talent Advocate to join our team. You will be playing a critical part in our hiring processes, including reaching out to candidates, working with hiring managers, and scheduling interviews.
You will learn how to…
- Perform local candidate searches to build a network of both active and passive candidates/engineers.
- Conduct research on candidate skill sets and demographics to target leads utilizing Boolean searches.
- Help manage our current and future portfolios.
- Utilize traditional and non-traditional resources to identify potential candidates/engineers.
- Create, post and manage job descriptions.
- Create communications to engage candidates through email, inMail, and phone outreach to establish relationships and build your network/pipeline.
You will receive…
- Sourcing and leadership training.
- Ongoing one-on-one training.
- Base compensation with placement bonuses.
- Highly competitive benefits package: health, vision upon completion of 3-month contract period.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be eager to work in a startup environment.
- Wear many hats and help scale CrediBLL to the next level.
- Possess strong verbal and communication skills.
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online with the ability to enthusiastically engage in conversation with a variety of candidates/engineers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Be a team player.
- Passion for technology.
- Experience in the recruitment/HR industry a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
You can take out the 3 month part under you will receive a portion