CrediBLL is a San Francisco Bay Area based leading Job Search Marketplace that is super passionate about helping people find their dream gig! We understand the technology landscape better than anyone and present a truly differentiated hiring experience in very niche technology domains of Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning and Design & Verification. We love bringing the sharpest minds in engineering, sales and management to work with exciting enterprises that have fast paced growth. Our Talent advocates reach out to candidates and brief them about the funding status, equity options and growth opportunities associated with the job offers. All our clients are assigned dedicated account managers who provide a curated batch of fresh talent every week. We simplify hiring. Find your next hire with us!
What the role is about:
The Vice President of Sales, reporting into the Founder, would recruit, mentor, lead and motivate a team of sales leaders in San Francisco Bay Area region
What the ideal candidate would have:
- 10+ years direct sales experience in a SaaS organization
- 6+ years of sales leadership experience
- Consistently achieve corporate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales target.
- Develop a sales team through proper training and on-boarding processes to ensure the rapid development of new and existing team members.
- Lead the sales team through customer negotiations and business contracts
- Cultivate a far reaching and strong mulit layered, customer relations
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline and reporting dashboard.
- Provide regular forecast of expected sales.
- Understand changes in the customer buying behaviors, industry and adjust sales plans accordingly.
- Partner with business development on identifying new offerings and developing effective go-to-market strategies.
- Drive results through behavioral leadership. Employs appropriate leadership style, based on situation need in a way that elevates and inspires the sales team.
- Create effective sales strategies and techniques.
- Recruit, mentor, inspire and train the team as well as support career development
- Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, solve complex situations, evaluation processes, and solution potential
- Effective presenting, communicating, and selling effectively to senior level executives, on the phone and in person
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Confidence and experience managing contract/legal processes
- Outstanding communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- A passion for learning and an appreciation for how much there is to learn
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel (30% of the time)